Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 on Tuesday

You say it’s Wednesday? It’s an un-imaginative person who can’t adjust the day a little bit if necessary.

10 Things on My To-Do List
1. Look into daycare for Richard--he's wandering too far
2. Finish vest of Blue Sky Organic Cotton
3. Bake almond croissants
4. Cook brisket
5. Plan menu for Easter
6. Vacuum the floor
7. Find someone to clean the house occasionally (why not? We pay someone to mow the yard.)
8. Get a picture of Carter in spite of his avoidance
9. Read and score the Aging grant
10. Read the “Red Leather Diary” and/or “The Lace Reader” and prepare a book review for presentation.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Anita good luck to you on accomplishing your list. I am reading The Red Leather Diary now. I like it so far - Chapter 4. I'm not as fast a reader as you are - but I think you will like it too.

CurliSu said...

That takes care of the morning - what are you going to do with your afternoon? LOL!