Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm back maybse I hope so we'll see

Well hi how are you? I know it's beena long time since I posted. I probably don't have any readers left. Suffice to say that a LOT of things have been going on and I'm still trying to catch my breath and figure out where I am.
I am trying to get used to living alone now that Rich is in the Memory Care facility where he is about as happy as it's possible for him to be (not very) but he's adjusting and so am I. It's hard. I'm still knitting and trying to get used to cooking for one. I bought several goofy things like a bread machine that makes a 3/4 lb loaf and a 7-inch electric skillet (which is only good for eggs I think-too small for anything else!) but they seemed a good idea at the time!
I'm starting to play a little music now and then too. I've got the teaching gig at OU coming up later this month so I need to work on that. Bella, the cat and I are trying to get used to each other. She's really Richard's cat and isn't too happy living with just me but she'll get used to it. I've always been the one who feeds her anyway--go figure, you'd think she'd like me best!!
I hope to get some pictures posted soon-like today or tomorrow.

Okay, this is a beginning. I'll try to post a little more often now. If you read me, leave a comment and say hi. toodles.......

2 comments:

Chellie said...

I still read. AND I still have that book for you.. signed by Debbie

CurliSu said...

Hi Toodles! Love you!