Thursday, February 3, 2011

fiddlestix

I don't know what happened.  I was writing along and apparently hit a wrong key and everything I wrote including the picture disappeared. 

I'm being nagged to update this so I'm trying.  So much has happened  that I don't know where to start.  Richard is still in the Alz unit at the nursing home and seems to be content.  I don't think he knows where he is but he also doesn't know where he isn't and thats ok.  He's always glad to see me, knows who the kids and I are and yet is ok when we leave. 


Kacie and Jimmy and Carter got married. He had a good time at the wedding then took a 3 hour nap.

Kaila, my grand-daughter had a baby girl, Sophia who is just darling.  Her grandfather, our son Bryan fell head over heels in love the minute he saw her.  It was cute.  Sophie is a month old now. wow, time flies.

Amanda and Shag are getting divorced and that makes me sad but things happen--or don't happen.

I'm doing quite a bit of knitting but I haven't been taking pictures.  I'll work on that.

We've been snowed in for 3 days now, guess I'll go to work tomorrow, or at least try.  After breaking my leg two years ago, I'm so afraid of falling and breaking something else. 

Ok that's it.  Thanks for stopping by.  toodles....Anita

1 comment:

CurliSu said...

Nice post! Took me much too long to look at it. Darn that Facebook!

Seems like you've been gone for a month.