Friday, February 13, 2009

Mad and Venting

I so totally hate this!! Take it from me, don't ever break your leg. I obviously have no sense of balance or I wouldn't have fallen and broken the damn thing in the first place, but to add insult to injury I still can't walk on the %&#@* crutches. I keep putting weight on the broken part and I'm not supposed to when I lose my balance. I've got a "knee walker" but it's too tall for me even though it's on the lowest setting, I seem to have really short legs, and it's already bruised my knee and it's too heavy for me to lift in/out of the car then get myself in/out of the car too.

And poor Richard can't help at all with the Alzheimer's. But he keeps trying. And I keep crying and whining and wondering what kind of awful person was I in a previous life? And it hurts too. I got in the shower today but that's a story I'm not going to share. (you're welcome) Pretty scary. Okay, I'm calming down now. I just needed that weekend get-a-way so much and then I go and get really hurt and complicate life even more. I feel like such an idiot.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Small comfort, but I love you. I'm going to send you my phone number again - and I want you to use it.

CurliSu said...

What Linda said... ditto!