Sunday, August 24, 2008

It seemed like a good idea....

the bicycle seemed like a really good idea

Need I say more? The rest of the bruises and scrapes on his arms and legs don't show. Four weeks until the cast comes off. Dressing himself is difficult and eating with his left hand is a little tricky! He might lose some weight in the next four weeks!

A New Wish List:

1. A four-leaf clover

2. A bluebird of happiness

3. Someone to help me clean my house

4. Peace (my own, somebody else is in charge of the world!)

Started a Summer Shawlette of Fiesta Boomerang. It's going to be pretty and warmer than I expected. After finishing the Forest Canopy I couldn't settle on any of the UFO's I had so I needed to start a new project!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hang in there baby.

Anonymous said...

We need to go to the pub together and have a good cry.