Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 on Tuesday

10 PLACES YOU'D TAKE A TOURIST TO IN YOUR HOMETOWN

1. Cowboy Hall of Fame (or whatever it's called now) one of my personal faves. I love the artwork. And it's got a great gift shop!

2. Cole's Garden also fabulous sculpture and very peaceful

3. RonaldJ. Norick Downtown Library and Learning Center beautiful award-winning building

4. Bricktown for a meal just for fun

5. Oklahoma River if it's full......

6. OKC Museum of Art wow! the Chihuly alone is worth the trip

7. OKC Zoo It's a wonderful zoo

8. Bombing Memorial because it's very moving

9. Bombing Memorial Museum not me, I lived through it but most folks want to visit it

10. Civic Center Music Hall to a performance of some sort

and there are other place I'd take a visitor in my town such as my favorite local yarn store....

I do have bronchitis (thanks for asking) but I should be better very soon because I went to the Dr. today and now I have "drugs"!

1 comment:

katie said...

There really are so many great things to do in this city. Thanks for posting some of them!

Hope the drugs are working and you feel better soon.