Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I voted....

My conscious. I am totally for what's good for the City, but in my opinion this was Maps for Millionaires. I hope I'm wrong since it passed over-whelmingly. (I knew when I went to vote and there was a line of men that I was doomed). Besides, I like my City the way it is.

Pictures:
This is Carter holding the green hat I made him. He doesn't much like hats. And here he's helping me do the dishes.


Another Pic of the Lady Eleanor














And here's Bella, she a Manx--no tail. She can't be bothered to open her eyes, she's busy sleeping.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah...I voted for the first two Maps taxes (even though I live in Moore school district, improvements to OKC schools help my quality of life), but I certainly hit no for this one. I share your disgust.

Anonymous said...

The Lady Eleanor is absolutely lovely. Great job!